slp(cc) 4277/2015

Ask Legal Question (Free) Forums Civil Law slp(cc) 4277/2015

Ask a New Legal Question (Free)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Ashok Dhamija Dr. Ashok Dhamija 1 year, 1 month ago.

  • Author
  • #1241

    I have tranfer from U.P. on 05 January 2001 by demand of Uttarakhand Assembly under Re-organisation Act 2000. High court and Supreme court not accepted the Central Govt. oder No.SR(ss)2001 on dated 2003.Hon’ble SC not admit my slp(cc) of 2015 after one year and issue order on 03 Februry,2017 ” central Govt.allocation by name “. I want that this order follow single on me or others whose are comes without Central name allocation. I HOPE YOUR GOOD ADVICE. THANKS.

  • #1243

    It is not possible to understand your question. The SLP number that you gave has been dismissed on 03.02.3017. So, whatever the high court had said would be applicable.     

    Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook Comments

[Note: These Facebook Comments are not monitored by Forum Editor. Hence, they may not be replied to. If you want to ask a free legal question, click here.]