SLP in Supreme Court Status Show As no further order of listing on 20jan 2017

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Civil Law SLP in Supreme Court Status Show As no further order of listing on 20jan 2017

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Sir
      In my case CAT judgement in my favour on 23may 2016, Delhi high court rejected Deptt W.C on 26nov2016 Special Leave Petition (Civil) 1062 OF 2017 Show no further order of listing on 20 jan 2017, What does it mean when i will get justice .
      Please Guide Regards

It implies that the next date for listing the SLP before the court is yet to be fixed. It appears to be a new SLP and it appears that it has not been listed before the court so far. If it is so, you should get the next date of listing soon. Keep watching the case status.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

THANKS SIR FOR VALUABLE REPLY
      REGARDS

SIR
      IN APPOINTMENT CASE I WON IN CAT OA 1492/2013 AND DELHI HIGH COURT 11274/2016 DISMISS W.P EVEN NOT NOTICE ME. NOW DEPTT MOVED IN SCI THROUGH SLP 1062/2017. I AM SUFFERING FROM LAST 4 YEARS NOT GETTING APPOINTMENT, NOW ADVOCATE FEE IS VERY BIG PROBLEM FOR ME,WHETHER I SHOULD HIRE ADVOCATE OR NOT IN SCI. WHAT SHOULD BE REASONABLE FEE FOR ADVOCATE FOR MY CASE. WAITING FOR YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS

It is not necessary to hire an advocate in SC. You can argue your own case also.

Secondly, there is no fixed fee for advocates. Every advocate would charge fee as per his own practice level.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Civil Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.