2015-2016 AND 2016-2017
SALARY HAS BEEN STOPPED AND DELAYED WITHOUT NOTIFICATION MANY TIMES AND HARASSED MANY TIMES.
1. suspended by just quoting the disciplinary proceedings are contemplating in insubordination.
NO explanation call, no show cause notice and no preliminary inquiry report have been given, no reason has been provided in suspension letter. no complaint copies have been provided.
2. charge sheet served ..a vague without any evidence has been supplied.supension
3. suspension has been reviewed after 4.5 month instead of within 3 month
4. without seeking and submission of my defence statement after charge sheet,
inquiry and presenting office has been appointed
5. the suspension has been reviewed after 4.5 months of suspension and no input has been asked and not even a single time called. a reviewed letter has been supplied without any reason and stated that suspension will continue.
subsistence allowance has been increased after 4.5 months, instead of after 3 month
7 month passed, now Has been called for DI.
WHEN AND ON WHAT GROUND SUSPENSION AND CHARGESHEET BE CHALLENGED IN THE HIGH COURT
WHAT ARE THE ADVOCATE NORMAL FEE FOR AN AVERAGE LAWYER
CAN YOU SUGGEST ME FEW GOOD LAWYER FOR MY CASE
You have not mentioned where do you serve. In Government service, in some Public Sector Undertaking, or in private service. Your remedies against suspension and departmental inquiry would depend on the relevant rules applicable to your service. Likewise, whether you can file the petition for challenge in CAT or High Court or some other court or tribunal will also depend on the service where you are working.
You can check the facts of your case vis-à-vis the relevant rules applicable to you (such as for suspension) and challenge them accordingly. If needed, you can engage some local lawyer to help you and show him your detailed documents.
Moreover, now that your departmental inquiry has been initiated and you have called for that purpose, you may consider fighting your case in that inquiry itself, instead of going to any court or tribunal at this stage.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in/Register