removal of survey stone, prevented from entering my own property,

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Criminal Law removal of survey stone, prevented from entering my own property,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      thrishul

i have an ancestral land in hemavati village,andra pradesh.Our neighbour removed survey stone of my land(he himself had signed on survey report before) & started construction.when i objected he said even if its your property i will construct do whatever you can.He prevented me from entering my property by pushing me to ground.He filmed me pushing down bricks which he had placed in my place.i am a women of 58 years age.i have given police complaint no use even ncw complaint wasn’t of much help.He has constructed hotel which encroaches 8 feet* 40 feet of my property.

It is surprising that the opposite party has constructed a hotel on your land, as you claim, and still you have not filed any court case. The description given by you may amount to the offence of criminal trespass, depending on detailed facts of your case. If police is not acting on the complaint, you can file a private complaint in the Magistrate court having jurisdiction.

You should also file a civil suit for the encroachment, for eviction and injunction. Please consult some local lawyer with full details of the facts and documents.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Criminal Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.