Regularisation of Contract Temporary Service (more than 10 years)

Ask Legal Question (Free) Forums Service and Labour Laws Regularisation of Contract Temporary Service (more than 10 years)

Ask a New Legal Question (Free)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Ashok Dhamija Dr. Ashok Dhamija 1 year, 2 months ago.

  • Author
  • #984

    I am a differently abled, B.Com. Graduate, computer litrate, 44/M, from Namakkal. I am appointed as Asst.cum.Accountant during Nov.2005 in Health Dept. – World Bank Funded “Tamilnadu Health Systems Project”. I am recruited through Namakkal District Employment and I am continuously working in Health Department on Contract basis for a meagre salary.
    During 2008, the Govt. of TN issued a Government Order stating that the services of temporary Disabled employees will be brought into regular time scale of pay and their services will be regularized for those who have worked for more than 2 years in various Govt. Departments. (vide. G.O.Ms.No.151, Social and Noonmeals Dept. Dated 16.10.2008.)
    In the mean time, the World Bank funded Tamilnadu Health Systems Project was ended on 15.09.2015.
    Our Hon’ble CM Amma Dr. Puratchi Thalaivi had given orders to absorb me (like me other 23 persons in various Districts of TN) as Junior Assistant in Health Dept. by conducting a special competitive exam. The Health Secretary, Govt. of Tamilnadu has written many letters to TNPSC. The Government had taken a Policy Decision vide Health Dept Ref. Lr.No.24807/EAPI/1/2015-2, dated 15.02.2016.
    This matter is pending in TNPSC for a long time (vide Ref.No.5596/RND.D4/2015 dt 21.12.2015)
    Being I am a differently abled person, poor handloom weaver’s son, married, having 2 children and the only breadwinner of my 5 members family, having my aged parents living with me. I am struggling to lead my day-to-day daily life.
    In this situation can I file a suit to bring the matter to the Hon’ble Court and to get justice.
    Kindly do the needful at the earliest please Sir
    Cell : 9600532527

  • #1154

    You are requested please to contact some local lawyer at your place and show him all the relevant documents to get proper advice based on all documents. From what you have written, it appears that it should be possible for you to approach the appropriate court for getting justice.     

    Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook Comments

[Note: These Facebook Comments are not monitored by Forum Editor. Hence, they may not be replied to. If you want to ask a free legal question, click here.]