Protection of Basic Salary from one org to a PSU

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Service and Labour Laws Protection of Basic Salary from one org to a PSU

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Respected Sirs,

I was with Police Org in Delhi for 7 years and then, after appearing for open exam joined a PSU Insurance Company. After proper relieving from my earlier organisation I joined my present employer. Referring to central ministry of Personnel circulars, I think I should get my Basic Salary Protection in my present PSU. I am seeking just a guidance on this as my present higher management is not clear on this specific aspect.
      Does this salary protection applies to all PSU/Cental/State org ?
      Thanking you in advance to spare your valuable time.
      Regards
      Rajesh

This will depend on the relevant provisions applicable / existing in the PSU in which you have joined. You’ll have to consult the relevant circulars in the PSU. We cannot reply to it since it is not a question of law.      

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Service and Labour Laws’ is closed to new Questions and replies.