police is not tack my first report on bike stolen

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Criminal Law police is not tack my first report on bike stolen

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

hi I’m satish my bike stolen is 09/10/2016 on pune satara road on 7.30pm
      I m show all area near I park my bike then I m going to police station reporting but she was not tack my report n tell us to ur search to ur bike 5-6 day then come to report fir to ur stolen bike

I’m searching 8days my bike all over area but not meet my bike. police is taken my direct fir on 19/10/2016
      but I was problem comes to insurans comp says to. me ur police GDR is complsry provide but police is not take my first report
      so I’m not provided GDR So any problems come to my insurance policy on bike
      plz help me

You may approach the higher officers of police, i.e., the Superintendent of Police or the DCP. If that does not help, you can file a private complaint in the Magistrate court for theft of your motorcycle.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Criminal Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.