Need help in Divorce related case.

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Family Law Need help in Divorce related case.

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Johnh

Hello Sir, My sister filed a case for divorce in Maharashtra base court. The judgement supposes to come on a day, but our lawyer said we don’t have one report so the case will run on 6/3/2018. When my father asked our lawyer that which report we don’t have so told to my father I don’t wanna continue this case. You can find another lawyer. So what we can do in situations to get judgement earlier. And that lawyer did this even my father was paying him all amount.

Firstly, if your lawyer wants to withdraw from your case, you may have to engage another lawyer, if you do not want to fight the case in person.

Secondly, it is not possible for me to know as to what one report is required in your case. You’ll have to check it from the court itself. So, find it out from the court staff yourself or by engaging another advocate and enquiring through him in the court.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Family Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.

You may also like to read these topics:

DIVORCE DECREE UNDER HMA FROM DISTRICT COURT
How to get Divorce Certificate (Orders) online
Validity of Appeal period in a divorce case
Divorce in India for Australian Citizen