Money back

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Sir i have given one of my female friend 2 lkh rupees in cash as a help and i hav only evidence of that money given to her as whatsapp chat conversation between us and our phon record calls..i hav all my phone recording with her related to money….so how can i get my money back n which type of case i can file against her to get my money back

You may have to file a regular civil suit for recovery of the money.

Since you do not appear to be having a written contract with your friend for the money lent by you, it may not be possible for you to file a summary suit under Order 37 of the Civil Procedure Code, which would have been a faster way of recovering the money. Therefore, it may be advisable to file a regular civil suit for recovery.

To get a better opinion on facts of your case, you may show the full details and evidence to some local lawyer.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Civil Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.

You may also like to read these topics:

Decree of a Subordinate Court
Revision PETITION against ex parte decree
Order 7 Rule 11 of CPC repeated petition or amendment
ex parte, civil procedure law - revision petition in high court