mis behavior of society member

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Civil Law mis behavior of society member

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

sir
      i am in pune ,living at moshi in a housing society.
      some political peoples are involved,gunda peoples are involved in society and members are running society by their suggestion

member are taking meeting ,at outside in beerbar.
      making rule, changing watchman,taking one side decission ,by their own

now they are against me , and not allowing to play childeren to play with kids,not allowing to talk peopls to talk with my wife.
      what to do
      society is having a CCTV camera, most of time it is OFF
      they havE NO EVIDENCE THAT THEY MAKE ANY PROGRAMME ,BY TAKING WITH OUR FAMILY MEMBERS.

SO CONSULT PL?

A society has to be run on democratic principle, i.e., an elected executive body runs it. The members of the society can elect a new body consisting of good people, if most members share your view.

Secondly, if there is a mismanagement and violation of the provisions of the relevant laws, or byelaws of the society, there would be provisions in the relevant Society Act of your state to take action against the executive body of the society and make complaints to the concerned authority specified in the Act.

Thirdly, if the acts being done against you amount to any offence, you may complain to the police or file a private complaint in court.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Civil Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.