Job purpose questions – verification for 354 IPC case

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Criminal Law Job purpose questions – verification for 354 IPC case

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Ian selected Telangana police constable in 2017.iam not mection the criminal case my application form.after submitted attestation form criminal case mection that form.and result before iam submited the my case details tslprb bord.iam involved in IPC 354u/s34in 2005 in my age 17years 4months old but FIR filled 20years falls information.this case compounded through accquited 2007 in lokaddalath bench. get my job please sagetion me.my contact number 9000068170.

Though it is difficult to fully comprehend your question, I am trying to reply it to the extent I could understand it.

An offence under Section 354, 34 IPC which has already been compounded and in which you were acquitted long back in 2007 about 10 years back, should not generally come in the way of your getting the government job. However, it is ultimately for the concerned authority to take a call in this matter and they have to decide. Moreover, you should declare it transparently in your police verification form, which you are required to submit at the time of getting the job. Do not conceal information with regard to this offence and mention about the compounding and acquittal.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Criminal Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.