Income from all sources in case of family pension when you are unemployed

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Family Law Income from all sources in case of family pension when you are unemployed

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

My mom was Haryana govt employee. My dad passed away in 2009 and mom in 2016 . My mom was a pensioner. My elder brother is married. I am 26 yrs and unmarried. I had applied for family pension and it’s been more than a year and still my issue is not resolved. I am studying and living with my relatives. They are taking care of my expenses. Now AG department has asked me to show income from all sources / source of livelihood. What should or what I have to submit or show them to get the pension services. I have no income of my own as of now. Please guide.

If you don’t have any independent sources of income, then you may have to say so. It may generally require an affidavit to be affirmed mentioning that you don’t have any sources of income and that you are unemployed. As regards your sources of livelihood, you may state that you are living with your relatives who are taking care of your expenses, and give details of the relatives who are looking after you. This may also be required to be stated in the affidavit. For further details, you should ask the AG office itself since they only can tell you what type of reply or format is required by them in this regard.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Family Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.

You may also like to read these topics:

Family Pension - will standard deduction under Salary be separately available?
Sanction Gratuity & Pension to the Govt Officials convicted in ACB cases
family pension deduction u/s 57(iia) of Income Tax Act
Family pension for son of deceased