I have to file a complaint against director of company they committed fraud

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Criminal Law I have to file a complaint against director of company they committed fraud

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Saifi Aman

I am Aman saifi want to lodge a complaint against directors and top level management employees of Invictus immigration and placement private limited Gurgaon namely mr.sumit yadav,Pushpa Devi,Mr.rohit and miss.Shweta.
      I received email from Invictus regarding job in Canada I visit their office situated at Gurgaon on first day miss Shweta give details about the procedure in pre-written sheet she told me that your money is refundable if you not get visa.i send my documents via email for starting the process but the interesting thing is that I skip to send 5th Sem marksheet of my graduation and I get selected for the Staff accountant job in Canada without interview.i paid rs-25,000 by cheque (085838 icici bank ) on 05/09/2015,on 19/09/15 I paid rs.25,000 by draft (224116 pnb) and I signed job offer letter that offer letter does not contain any common seal of the company it is signed but don’t know the name of authorised person who signed that letter,I email that letter for verification to company but I not get any reply of it.on 29/10/2015 I paid rs.1,00,000/- by draft (20524 and 20525) on same day I signed LMIA application in that application nothing information is filled I ask to Shweta she told me that it is filled by advocate so I signed it,on 04/01/2016 I get email from the company that my LMIA is positive they call me 22/02/16 for submitting documents to file for work permit application and also 50rs e-stamp I visited their office and submitted my documents,mr.rohit show me LMIA and he say to signed a e-stamp but I refuse to signed it because they have mentioned conditions that we not discuss,he say to me if you not signed that stamp than we will not submit your work permit file and we will send back LMIA to Canada company they pressured me lot and take my sign on stamp paper,I ask to mr.rohit to give a copy of LMIA but he refuses to give me the copy of it by saying that you are not authorised of it but I learn the application number of LMIA.on 04/march/16 mr.rohit call me and say that your file is submitted,I enquire with the Canada emabassy by email but they reply that no data is mentioned in our system which clearly states that they have not submitted my file.i ask to mr.rohit to give receipt number of submitted file so I can check my status but he not give that number after 3 months of submitting file date I emailed to Canada embassy for application submission I got the same reply from embassy as I get the earlier.they send me one screenshot and 2 forwarded email by a email from gurpal3779@gmail.com,mr.rohit call me that a letter is dispatched from embassy on 10/Aug/16 I ask what this letter is about he said don’t know.i visit to their office that letter is rejection letter the interesting is that letter contains my address and they receive the letter and I ask for refund mr.rohit say that no refund because the LMIA fees is not refundable I search on google that it is totally refundable.
      I sent that letter to embassy for verification on 16/oct/2016 I get the reply from embassy that there is no record in our system.it is clear that the letter is fake.i send many email and give written notice to company for refund of money but they not reply.
      They just play tricks in making contracts by showing fake documents they take sign on it.they exploited me financially,mentally and emotionally.i am very depressed I am in situation whether to live or die,I borrowed this money from different people and paid them.
      My whole family is suffering from the fraud that they committed to me .
      Now I want full amount refund with interest of 12 percent compound annually from the date I deposit the money till date of refund by Invictus, they should also pay court and other fees and I ask to court for compensation because I lost my studies and not join the job because in the home they will place me on job but they are fraud.they are cheater and can Cheat with any person.if a person is cheated by registered company this is shameful for our system also they are making fun of our legal system but I have to fight this case and I want that they will go at their right place which is jail.
      Thanks

From the facts mentioned, you may have to file FIR in the police station concerned. In the worst scenario, if the police does not register the FIR, approach the SP of the district / DCP of the area. If nothing happens, you can directly file a private complaint in respect of the offence(s) committed to the Magistrate court having jurisdiction in your case. So, please file a criminal complaint in the police station for lodging the FIR.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Saifi Aman

Sir I will file online f.i.r of concern police station is it good or not.
      I don’t have money to hire a advocate because I belong to a poor family should I can fight my case

You can fight your own case. There is no problem.

Whether you can file the online FIR or not, will have to be checked from the State / City police concerned. Generally, it is advisable to file FIR by visiting the police station.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Saifi Aman

Sir Invictus immigration are giving threats to me that if you file against them they will sue me for defamation what should I do I am nervous but I am genuine I want to file a case against them and get my refund back.
      What should I do sir please help me

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Criminal Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.