How and to whom file a complaint of a Judge of Lower Court

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Criminal Law How and to whom file a complaint of a Judge of Lower Court

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Hari

Dear Sir,

Hope you are fine and doing well.

I wanted to take your expert advice on filing a complaint about the judge (ADJ) on the grounds below

Using unparliamentary language

pressurising to pay to the opposite party (without any order or exection in maintenance case)

Giving threat of sending to jail

Provoking the opposite party to initiate CrPc 340 just in case they find any contradictory statement in my reply.

At the same time is not even listing my CrPc 340 application which is pending since september last year.

Not taking preliminary investigation report of DCP where we met DCP with a complaint that opposite party has filed forged copy of FIR in maintenance case. Inquiry was done it was affirmed that forgery has happened but we can take action and found out auther of said forgery on orders of the Court.

when we try to cross the opposite party then immediately defers the matter however forces me to give my statement as she appears in hurry to award maintenance.

Does a lot of harassment, mental torture in open court and gives threat if you argue with me then I will file contempt.

Total biased and doing favor.

kindly advise else this judge will pass orders or even will send me to jail on the basis of Forged and false documents.

thanks for your time and happy dusshehara.

Hari

I think administrative complaints against a judge of the level of ADJ may be filed to the High Court, through the Registrar (Vigilance) of the High Court. You may check from the high court registry.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Hari

Thanks Sir,
      Filed the complaint to the registrar general (vigilance) with a copy to CJI (through registrar).
      Will I be able to know the outcome of this complaint. As far as I have update – One copy of the complaint is sent to the accused judge for filing reply.
      Any suggestion what next should I do or just wait.

thanks again
      Hari

Hari

Sir,
      Filed the complaint to the registrar general (vigilance) with a copy to CJI (through registrar).
      Will I be able to know the outcome of this complaint. As far as I have update – One copy of the complaint is sent to the accused judge for filing reply.
      Any suggestion what next should I do or just wait.

thanks again
      Hari

Please contact the authority with whom you have filed the complaint. They only can tell you about the further progress in the matter.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Criminal Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.