forged will

Ask a New Legal Question (Free)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Ashok Dhamija Dr. Ashok Dhamija 1 year, 2 months ago.

  • Author
  • #1176


    An aged woman has got properties and who has got one son and 2 daughters, after death of that aged lady her son’s binaamdar created a unregistered will and got pattadar passbooks
    after 5 years the same properties was transferred by way of gift deed infavaour son’s brother in law

    thereafter the donee has filed a suit for injunction and declaration of title against son and two daughters, in that suit son was ex parte
    at the time of marking of documents the donee withdrew the suit,then the court dismissed as withdrawn
    the same properties were in the possession of the donee

    recently son was died therafter his wife also died

    How to vacate the donee from the that lands…?
    whether donee has got rights those documents….?
    what is the impact of the judgment…?

    can these two daughters filed by way of recovery of possession suit…?
    or by way of land grabbing court….?
    which way is the best procedure….?


  • #1198

    It is not possible to comment and advise on the facts of the case, without seeing the documents in detail. A half-baked advice can be a wrong advice. Please show your documents to some local lawyer and take his advice.     

    Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook Comments

[Note: These Facebook Comments are not monitored by Forum Editor. Hence, they may not be replied to. If you want to ask a free legal question, click here.]