Family pension eligibility of daughter having salary income

Ask Legal Question (Free) Forums Family Law Family pension eligibility of daughter having salary income

Ask a New Legal Question (Free)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Ashok Dhamija Dr. Ashok Dhamija 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

I am 27 years old. I am only child of my parents! I have applied for the family pension case in father’s​office, who was working as permanent employee with central government!
    My questions is will I be eligible for family pension if will employed with private firm with 25000 per month salary?
    If no then In this case should I intimate to the government in this regard or if not what may be action they can take in this regard?

I have covered this issue recently in my reply, which is available at: Family pension to unmarried daughter of more than 25 years age. Please read it.

Family pension is covered under the provisions of Rule 54 of the CCS (Pension) Rules, which is available at the link: http://persmin.gov.in/pension/rules/pencomp7.htm.

Further, all the relevant circulars and guidelines of the Central Government relating to Family Pension are available at this link (click here).

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.