CIVIL LAWS IN RAS EXAM

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Civil Law CIVIL LAWS IN RAS EXAM

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM
      I HAVE SELECTED IN RAS 2012 SUBORDINATE SERVICE .BUT DEPT.OF PERSONNEL OF RAJASTHAN NOT ORDER TO JOIN SERVICE BECAUSE OF EX-SERVICE MAN CIVIL APPEAL NO-2049-2053/2011 . I WHAT THAT WHAT TEMPRERY DECISION IS GIVEN IN THIS CASE BY SUPREME COURT OF INDIA .CAN I RECEIVE IT .

Result of Ex-Serviceman is subject to final decision of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in SLP
      (Civil) appeal No. 18272-76/2008. The Result will also subject to the decision of Writ
      Petition No. 6744/08 and 11200/2010. these word are printed in result

There are several daily orders in these matters. However, what may perhaps be relevant to you is the order dated 29.07.2008 of the Supreme Court in SLP (Civil) Nos. 18272-76/2008, in which it was directed that:

“Until further orders, it is directed that the vacancies to be filled up from amongst Ex-Servicemen shall not be filled up from amongst the persons belonging to the other categories.”

Thereafter, the above SLPs have been converted into regular appeals as Civil Appeal No(s). 2049-2053/2011, and certain other writ petitions have also been tagged with them. From SC website, it appears that these matters were lasted listed on 4 September 2015. However, you may please contact your lawyer to get more details to find out that whether there is any subsequent change in the status of these cases.

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

THANKS SIR JI

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Civil Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.