Case filed under sections 323, 341, 34, IPC

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Criminal Law Case filed under sections 323, 341, 34, IPC

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Actually a case file against me with ipc section 323/341/34. Now i don’t understand what to do. Please help me.

These are bailable offences, which means you’ll get bail as right if arrested. From your question it appears that you do not understand legal provisions and procedures, so it would be advisable to engage an advocate who can defend you during the trial. Once the charge sheet is filed by police and trial begins, you’ll have to defend your case. Though the burden is on the prosecution to prove that you have committed the offences, as alleged, you can cross-examine the prosecution witnesses (through your advocate) and produce your own defence witnesses, if needed, to prove your innocence.

For more details of the procedure involved, also see: What are different stages in procedure followed in criminal cases?

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Criminal Law’ is closed to new Questions and replies.

You may also like to read these topics:

Suicide, Abetment and Attempt to Suicide
what is equivalent of innocence till proven guilty mandate/dictum in india?
sign on blank 50rs stamp paper in 2013
No call details record of complainant in the FIR/ charge sheet