اپنا کیس خود لڑنا چاہتاہوں

Tilak Marg Forum for Legal Questions Forums Others اپنا کیس خود لڑنا چاہتاہوں

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

اس بارے میں نے پڑھا پر قانون کے کس نکتے کے زریعے سے میں اپنا کیس خود فائیٹ کر سکتا ہوں قانونی پوائنٹ بتا کہ قانون کی کس کتاب میں لکھا ہے

Sir,

It is not possible to understand your question.     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Sir
      Where i see this right in law tel me the book of law in refrence i afear in court when judge object me what i show to him?
      Means where is written this right to fight personal in law books

Do I have right to defend my own case in court without lawyer?

Do I have right to defend my own case in court without lawyee

Yes, it is your right to appear in person in your own case. Every person has the basic right to defend or pursue his own case.

For example, Rule 1 of Order III of the Civil Procedure Code 1908 lays down as under:

“1. Appearances, etc., may be in person, by recognised agent or by pleader.— Any appearance, application or act in or to any Court, required or authorised by law to be made or done by a party in such Court, may, except where otherwise expressly provided by any law for the time being in force, be made or done by the party in person, or by his recognised agent, or by a pleader appearing, applying or acting, as the case may be, on his behalf:

Provided that any such appearance shall, if the Court so directs, be made by the party in person.”

This rule clearly shows that a person can himself appear in the case, i.e., the party in person (I have highlighted the relevant part in above rule).     

Dr. Ashok Dhamija is a New Delhi based Supreme Court Advocate and author of law books. Read more about him by clicking here. List of his Forum Replies. List of his other articles. List of his Quora Answers. List of his YouTube Videos.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Others’ is closed to new Questions and replies.